SUPER EASY ANNUAL SPRING and AUTUMN FUNDRAISERS
PLEASE CONTACT US TO REGISTER, THEN WE WILL E-MAIL YOUR FUNDRAISER PACK IN EARLY FEBRUARY FOR OUR BULB FUNDRAISER OR AUGUST FOR OUR SEED FUNDRAISER. IF YOU DECIDE TO GO AHEAD, CONTACT US TO CONFIRM YOUR PARTICIPATION
Make a huge 30% profit selling bulbs! / 40% profit selling seeds! Here is a great idea for Schools, Early Childhood Education Centres, Charities or Community Groups. Fundraising can be so difficult, so why not try selling spring flowering bulbs or seeds. Get the kids involved - they will love selling the bulbs, planting them and watching their flowers grow.
Here are the details:
* Super special bulb / seeds packages exclusive to our registered fundraiser groups.
* You can make a 30% profit selling bulbs! / 40% profit selling seeds!
* Your selling prices are less than normal retail – this is a great incentive for your supporters.
* Simple and very easy ordering, products are appealing, well known and easy to sell.
* These are top quality bulbs and seeds from NZ’s best growers and our overseas suppliers.
It is so simple! Here’s the easy ‘Step by Step’ instructions:
* Register your fundraiser name, co-ordinator, contact and delivery details with GardenPost.
* In early February for our bulb fundraiser or August for our seed fundraiser, GardenPost will send you details of available products with full descriptions and an order form template. You can use this template or design your own.
* Confirm your participation with Gardenpost.
* Collect all your orders, fill out GardenPost’s Order Form with total sales and submit with your remittance before the offer closure date.
GardenPost packages up the orders and dispatches them as one bulk lot. Bulbs are pre-packed and labelled / Seeds are individually packaged and contain growing instructions.
* PLEASE CONTACT US TO REGISTER YOUR INTERESTContact Claire at GardenPost:
Download an example of our Autumn Bulb Fundraiser Info Sheet with photos here